Sunday, March 7, 2010

Humans

First of all, i wana complaint about the weather now!
Thats HOT like no1 business!!!
Really cant sleep with long pajamas.

Went back Ipoh as usual this week.

Thursday night having a show "wolfman" with a guy.
(Have been a long time never meet him, because of certain reasons so cant tell who is He!!)


Friday having a great Shopping day with my Sister. Spend more than we can afford!!!
Bought pair of grey Crocs's with some cutie accessories, pair of Vincci's heels and MNG's hangbag.
Eat lots for that day. Pretty sacrifice!!!


Saturday having a normal shopping day with Angie.
Just eat around, shop around, chat around.
The main thing is i found 龙须糖. It has been a long time never eat~~
Super NICE♥


Sunday having a movie in his house with my Ex-Cowy.
Don't misunderstand yarr, cause we are best friend.
Thats just a normal gather.
(the main thing is that movie are totally SUCK!!!)



♥♥♥

Really lots of mind thinking recently.
Feels like wana stop study and start work. Don't ask me why!!!
Because I cant even answer myself too!!!!!!!!!!!
If i wana become a Tattoist?? Will it happen??
What if i become a Dj?? Will u all stay away from me yarr??
(because not that much of people like this type of job)
But J is the one asked me not to become a tattoist. He did.
THINK harrrr~~

No comments:

Post a Comment