Saturday, February 27, 2010

WooHoo New Year 2010

~WooHoo 2010~
~Happy Chinese New Year~


Having the whole new year custom.
And sure going club with them~~


Capturing around when 'lou shang" with family.
( did u notice the guy behind my aunt?)
purposely wana show it to Sharon Teo. (her christmas photo)


With eddie. And sure having a great day with her.
*Wink* capturing some photo before going back to kl!!


Yarr. Honestly i have spent 1 hour time playing with them!
*wink* i not afraid of BIRD.


2nd day of CNY.
Going back my grandma hse!!


He looks like my BF.
But he is my Brother.


Yeeyin. Here u go!! (let u appear on my blog)


Visiting YanYee, Sean and My house.


I love this 1. ( we look so Good)


The day before CNY.
Hanging out with two leng zai, SweeSze and Terry.


While waiting terry, he was busy messaging and im Playing Toy..

Honestly there are still many many many gathering for this New Year.
I really Freaking enjoy in this celebration.
Although the happy time really passed very fast.
Sorry!! Mummy. i went clubbing for 3 times owhx.( drunk for 2 times)
HAHA.
I went for many New Year movie with friends too.
Quite interesting and fulled with laughter.. ♥
In this whole new year,
I hope to get a Canon Dslr, 500D.
I hope to get a Guess.
I hope to laugh at anywhere and anytime i want.
I hope to get good result.
I hope to go as many place as i can.
I hope to drive around.
I hope everything will not against meee.
Hope every1 can live happily, healthy, wealthy, lovely.

Many people had changed after a year.

no matter its relationship or age.

we really cannot hold each of them.

just hope to ink it in our mind.

Love u, Baby.


♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment