Tuesday, March 9, 2010

♥11:11 ♥

Kindly present the pichass i snapped for him!!!
He look so WHITE, jealous!!! *wink*
(im not using any editor to edit it)



Listening 如果世界没童话。
Janice's song. ♥ it for long time and used to listen it when i confusing!!!


Having OAT jacobs.
I promised that i will take good care of myself.


iPod always with me!!
(all the while when i need you)


Im here to blogging again!!!
Complaining again about Kampar's weather!!!
HAWT~~ Make me feels like wana dance on the dancefloor!!
But last night having a sweet sleeping moment with my mamaliass.
Sharon, Leanne, Wilson, Wingfei, Eric, Kah hong sleeping in our room.
(6 ppl squeeze in 1 AIR COND room)
Really having a good, sweet night.
Tonight will be the same too~~


"Starry
starry night
paint your palette blue and grey"
Can figure out what song was it??
Don McLean Vincent ♥ ♥
Learn lots of things from this song.
While listening Vincent, recalled tones of memories.
"For they could not love you
but still your love was true"
Love the 1 with full-hearted!!!(ur love 1, ur friends, ur families, ur pets)


Talk with J just now.
eQ: J, i wana become tattooist!!! u teach me larr. J sifu.
J: baby, NO NO!!
eQ: Why?? U so sayang sayang me wert?? Not meh??
J: You 'll regret soon if u joined. U know?? Good girl like u shouldn't do these.
(please!! u know the meaning of GOOD girl???)
eQ: Yerr.........
J: Good girl, i sayang u. Treat u Shisha next time. Deal?
eQ: Long time never shisha, drink, smoke!!!
(honestly, i missed the time that i spent with u guys)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Long ways of chatting!!!
But i know u do that just for my own good.
I really hope to be one of u all..


Tell me what can i do anymore??
Perhaps they never will...

♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment