Monday, March 15, 2010

Baby baby baby noo


The whole new milky purple.
(i it so much)


Angie & Leanne.



Again with a 'chan' look. As i never sleep well the day before, Saturday.
As i chatting with some1 till midnight.
If u are reading my blog, u know I am talking To Eu.

Early sunday morning receive a call from Sean.
I Went breakfast at greentown corner with Leanne and Sean.
(the first time taking breakfast with Sean, quite fun)
Shopaholic really cant stop buying since the day she born.
I mean Myself.
Gosh. Bought a black long sleeve( tak sengaja)
But honestly, its quite nice. Look so cool.


Today, Monday, 15/3/2010
Wake up early in the morning just for the 'math quiz'.
And receive a message from some1 not been expected.
(really get shocked)
And totally awake at that moment. Ready for my quiz.
Yup, at last, I done it quite well. Thank God!!
(worried all along=='')
Honestly, now its already 11.5m.
I really felt Quite tired after whole day class and prepare to sleep.
Goodnyte and ready to switch my light.






No comments:

Post a Comment