Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rest


Look so chan after whole day class. Sienz.
(pls ignore my 'chan' look)
Just cycle alone to westlake. Having my own sweet moment.
(honestly, really have to find some1 to cycle with me next time.)


Random picha in westlake garden~~


Love this view so much.*wink*


Again with my iPod. But the only difference is in Utar toilet.=='''

This is the 1st day my blog had been private.
Due to certain reasons i have to do so. Sorry.
Actually what the purpose of blogging?
Shall we blogging like nobody business?
Really freaking confuse!!!
Lol =)
Now i only realized that there are many "ma fansSs" for me to private my blog.
Need to invite friends.. Bla bla bla bla...
Freak out==''''
But no point, i have to do so.


Yeeah~~
Finally i can go back ipoh loooo.
Daddy went outstation, and Fei2 is the 1 who fetch me back.
Before we went back to ipoh, as usual we "da bao" and enjoy movie together.

Movie that we watched, "Honey" from Jessica Alba.
Love her so much and the hip-hop sensations Missy Elliot and Lil' Romeo.
This movie make me feels like wana move my body~~


This might be a boring week for me, as im not hanging out with any of my friends.
(unbelievable?? same goes to me)
Friday night just going out with BaBa-E.
Having a cup of MCD starwberries sundae!!
(honestly, it has been a long time i never eat it)

He said he never eat this ice-cream since the last day he ate 2gtr with me.
What make me so surprise?
Whatever larr. Im living my own sweet time this few days,
enjoy reading magazine, having my lurby drinks.





No comments:

Post a Comment