Thursday, March 25, 2010

Flying heart



Yah, Tuzki with this emotion are extremely suitable to represent me at this moment. Do u know, i just end my Pyscho min-term test.
This emotion really suit me as well. I didn't do well in my mid-term test. (because i went yam cha with my friends, Teddy 2 hours before exam)
Sorry, Mummy. I promise that i will try my best for the next test.=)
Im blogging at my Ipoh house at this moment. Watching movie, having cup of drink. Wow, I did enjoyed at this moment.
But I have been reminded to finish 'TONES' of assignment before this week. Phew, it will be a very very very busy weekends again.
Tonight have to accompany my friend, Eddie who come back from Klang.
Friday morning have to go breakfast with Wallis and visit her new shop and so on.=)

Ex-cowy will be leaving M'sia soon and flying to China for his practical training for 3 months. (hye, its non of ur business)
Oki, If i tell u that im feelingLESS with that, sure Im telling lies.(because im just a human with feelings)
But anyway, hope You can enjoy the practical moment and gain as much knowledge as u can!
(remember to take good good care of urself and smile smile smile always) Wink




Yes, Im driving all the way back from Kampar in this Thursday. (sure with my dady)
The car i drive is MANUAL Satria. Please allow me to emphasize one more time: " Im driving a MANUAL Satria!" (just ignore this because Im too happy with it)
Please trust eyes and ears about this 'Big' news. Daddy, u can now let me drive to Kampar? (Did I pass my car test just now?)



Special drink "红豆沙" of FireZone.
They purposely design it with words on top of it. (their services are kinda GOOD) Thumbs Up♥


♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment