Tuesday, March 23, 2010

U can't guess =)


Prefect day. Here we go~~
(leanne can't join us=( cause she went kl)


Movie night.
Wearing the dress. Like it so much.
(sure with my 'lurby' necklace)


Random pichas= School day.
1st day i wear my 'greeny squary' subzero in kampar.
(because Kampar RAIN in the morning)


Yeah, finally can meet up with my secondary mate. ZiJing, my prince change a lots.( i mean her gold, curly hairstyle).
SookWei (she come with make up) OMG, she learn make up now. Honestly, I really get shocked.
My girls did changed a lots. No matter in term of outlooking or maturity...
Same go to me. Im growing up.=)

Saturday night went dinner with Him at "Alaii" (a japanese restaurant beside Barroom)
We then rush to movie as we are late=(
Honestly we quite enjoy the movie,
"Alice In The Wonderland" so much, although u said it was a little boring. (i like this movie so much)
Thumbs Up♥


Ya, don't even think that Im Loser. Im not that kind of 'lembut' girl that will simply say 'yes' or giving up to my life.
Im waiting to meet my babae soon. Muacy♥

p/s: Don't talk behind of me anymore, u are so weird=(



♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment