Monday, March 29, 2010

Fresh air are there ♥










Last saturday, 27/3/2010. EQing, Sharon, WingFei, Wilson, BearHung, Edwin, Jollie, and 2 friend went hiking at Menglembu Hills. Ish, it was only 630am, and We have to wake up in the early morning when others are still in their sweet dreams.
It seems an unbelievable and tough mission for us to reach it. 'there are foods for the early birds' and sure we are the group of early birds. The foods we get are fresh air, clear mind and happiness.
Honestly, really have to thank Wilson for fetching me there.
Goodness, i saw lots of uncle, aunties hiking there. The most surprising part was there are a hiking competition at that day. The runner were trying their best to compete each other. Thumbs up for them.

Yah, I have never contact with CXXX more than couples of days. (sounds so unbelievable horrr)
But thats the truth as Im growing more mature. 'Big girl should know what to do and not to do!' Remember let go of me just as what I did to you, don let ur 'Id' take control of you. There are a day that we might meet each other again. Just as what you said: "Wait for me!" (wait me for being more mature)

Sickness such as fever, sorethroat, flu, cough have been together with me since last Saturday. Really freaking suffer with that, whole body feels so 'Lembik'. This few days drink 'TONES' of H2O and the amount of h2o I drink for 2 days can consider the amount of h2o i drink for a week.
Huhuhuhuhu. Stupid sickness please stay away from MEEE.

♥thank you for those who caring me well and say goodbye to Her♥


♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment