Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Easy School Day ever


Ish, wearing green shirt, bringing green bag.
(so weird, u all wan me act as tree meh?)*wink*



Here u go, my sem3 mate, Ebel


Sure with my Angie.
(we together for 3 sem, happy all the while)


And this 'noty' grandson, Michael.
(together with him for 3 sem too, same^^)
(ignore my shaggy look, but honestly he look so cute in this picha)


Boy, u sudah kena tangkap!!
How dare u eat sushi king in psycho class,
without giving me 1.=)


Just snapping around while waiting the 'sushi'


Its group discussion for psychology this day.
We plan to have discussion in KFC kampar.
The WEIRDEST case was,
"Kami punya Wifi mungkin rosak." the waitress said.
What the =(
Ya, at last never touch single piece of the assignment and end up having our meal there.
Geram betul.

Ya, i received a missed call .
Yar, suppose to feel extremely happy with it, but why i can be that slightly happy and peaceful?
(honestly, i really did felt happy but not that much as last time)
(Ish, who really cares. Not even me.)
I planning to have a part time job together with Andrew.
(digi company with yellow shirt, what u think?)
Everything seems going fine.
(in term of mood, progress, heart, you and me)
Same goes to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment