Sunday, March 28, 2010

Im freaking EXHAUSTED

Its 1213am now, quite late. And Im with an extreme High body temperature. Started to feel dizzy at this moment, saw words floating infront of my screen. What can I do? There is a strong feeling lead me to blog, to blog everything, right here at this moment.
Im thinking of what to blog now? The unforgettable moment with eddie? The happy moment with my friends in the early morning? The busy moment with ebel rushing assignment in the afternoon? The crying moment?
My mind seems so blank, empty, and its white as a paper. Did u know? Can u even feel my feelings?
No, you will never feel it because u not even think from my point of view. What u know is just a word "sorry". Do u really think this can cure me?
No more sorry for me anymore. I don really need it to stay stronger. Maybe you said i being too cruel to you. But I have no choice other than being that cruel. I need to stop this before its too late. I will heading back to you when I really can let go all stuff.
Honestly, how I wish that you read my blog. Insane=(
Really hate myself for being that weak, useless. Piss off. I don want see the weak 1 again.

p/s: stop comment me.

♥You can take all my dreams away, but you'll never have our yesterday♥


♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment