Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool, Don't fool me!!!


Wee, here eQing showing 6 weird poses.


I love this so much=)


Yeah, u followed by paparazzi. Keke.


eQing & eBel


Group photo 1.


Group photo 2.

Yes, this is thursday of a week again. What a easy thursday for me. Went campus in the early morning, but do not having any class because there are presentation. Lol. While others are busy presenting their work, Im just enjoying my iPod song and squeezing my mind and typing my social psychology.
Time flies. End class. Oki, lets take lunch together at Oldtown, Kampar. As usual we order our food and wait for 'them' to come to us. Without wasting anytime, 3 girls went 'shop shop' around at boutique. Goodness, end up buying a skirt. Silky skirt.(seems so light, princess)
Here our food come to us, delicious food with a cup of sky juice.(kaykay not allow me to drink cold drinks and spicy food)
We finished our food just within 20 mins. (so hungry meh??) Ish, bored sitting there? Lets start the web-cam session. Say cheers, and here we go, 1,2,3...


Mr. Cxxx had left yesterday. Fly to China for his practical. Foxy wish You may have a wonderful and safe journey. Take good good care of urself.=) Im now learning the way to get tougher orh. Do remember what u promise!!!

1st of April. April Fool, fool me around.
Wilson Mah had successfully fooled Me, WingFei, Leanne, Sharon as well last night with a 'lame' reason. But how come we kena fooled that easily? Too stupid? NO NO!! (because Wilson expression was too REAL)

Huhuhuhuhu, still so sick. Thats why dady purposly fetch me back earlier to consult doctor.=( Hope i can recover as soon as possible. There are still many things waiting for me=( My ice-cream can't wait for me, they will melt=(


♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment