Monday, April 19, 2010

Kampar "WITHOUT" Iceeee


Im the 1 acting superwomen to 'rescue' the coke which had been frozen into ice. Some simple apparatus needed are knife and bowl. Everything ends up with a burst coke. Lol, you guys really cant imagine how the coke can burst in this way.
But honestly, if you really cant even fix it by yourself, please call for technician. Its much more easier, safer and better.


My reddish IceBox.


Drinks can energize me=)

Our Mamlias House's refrigerator had spoiled for more than 2 weeks and yet we guys can still survive in Kampar without refri for that long. I know you guys sure felt unbelievable with this. Same goes to me because weather here are 'Extreme' hot and refri is strongly needed by everyone here. And guess what? I finally cant withstand this condition and bring my own "mini refrigerator". I have to refill ice every day in this "Mini Red Red Refrigerator" so that it can maintain cold and function well to frozen my stuff. Phew, its sound so tiring and many ma fanssssss. I have no choice and thats my last choice. I need Ice, I need cold drinks, I need cold milk everyday. I need them so much during exam in order to clear my mind.

Yes, I came back Kampar in this noon. I really don wan come back because Ipoh is too good for me. I have everything there, I have my air cond, my Astro shows, my junk food and my family members as well. If i keep staying there for the whole study week, I really can end up my study with nothing before exam.=="" My mum cooks my favorite food for me, guess what? Thats Laksa. Emmm, so delicious. She never cook it since last year. Honestly, Mumi, you still keep your laksa's cooking skill very good.

And Im facing all my Mathematics For Business and Social Science now, what was that? These formula seems so familiar to me, but why I cant apply it? Wuwu, this showing that I still have many to learn and I need YOU right now, Sharon Teo Kar Lin. Please come back as soon as possible, I need You to teach me maths. =(


♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment