Saturday, April 17, 2010

Starbucks Girl Attack Starbucks Again


Lol, Im showing my 'forehead' so clean!! Please ignore my "big eye bag" as I really cant sleep well last night=(


Yes, Samson having his "Soya latte". But honestly, this type of drink does not suit me at all.


Yerr, he is acting cute lorr.(forced by me) XD


We notice a leng zai "Gui Lou" sitting behind us and he is using Apple Macbook.


I love this so much=)


He is getting fatter since he came back from Australia.

Here we go back lorr. Due to traffic jam, and we just snapping around=)




eQing showing the two cutie bears from Japan and Australia.

Friday is a busy day for me as usual. Early in the morning I have to follow Mummy to my Dad's office. Lol, doing some simple stuff there. Im just like a part time clerk. My mum cooked me a wonderful fried rice and some other foods for me as reward=)
After finished my lovely lunch with my Mum and Sis. I met up with Samson, my tu di. As he just came back from Australia and he will be leaving Ipoh sooner. So this maybe will be the last day we meet. (Honestly, Tu di I hope can go sing K) We enjoyed chatting, webcaming, surfing net and drinking Starbucks. He ordered a cup of hot Soya Latte, while I ordered a cup of Caramel with cream base!! Lol, I reallt a Starbucks fans. The taste is really killing me. How lucky am I can have a cup of coffee in this comfortable environment. Phew, and all of my "fan yeh" really get off from my brain at that moment.
And the big news is I get back My Reddish W595. Do you know I miss you so much since the day i sent u to repair, I really cant live without u, My 3.2 Megapixel camera!! I have LOST all my contact number and meaningful messages because of upgrading software, make me feels like God want me to forget all of these. Just accept these=(

Just received a news about Mr. C grandma had passed away. May you rest in peace. God really fixed something and please don try to against it. =)

*I edited my post again, just because of Him. Its okay, I never feel angry with You at all as I know you did it for certain reasons. I did understand and don't feel unhappy with it anymore. Smile together=) And I miss You too*

♥♥♥

No comments: