Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WeirdY Wednesday



Lol, kindly present my 'edited' pichas. This is really a boring Wednesday for me. Suppose attending the last Mathematics For Business And Social Science lecturer class at 4pm. But my gangs are not attending, so I couldn't make it. End up with sitting infront of my laptop, edting weird photo, playing Pet Society and chatting around. Weird=='''Honestly, my editing skills are not perfect enough as Im just a freshmen in editing.
Yeah, tomorrow will be last day for us before we say Goodbye to foundation studies. Very 'em she dak'. I will be missing all my friends.
Leanne Lee Yan Yee, will be going to MMU.
Chung Yen Wei, will be going to Sunway.
Wilson Mah Hoi Yuen, will be going Utar Setapak.
So sooon.....
♥ You Guys So Much!!!

Im holding my course changing letter for 2 days==''' Thinking whether wana pay for the RM200 processing fee. Someone please clear my doubts, let me know where to go and what to do please? Somemore final exam is around the corner and yet my study mood still "OFF"!!! What the hell is going on?=( And Im still planning going for few movies this week, really 'em gi sei' .=P


p/s: Tell me what are u thinking now?

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment