Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Artistry =)


Group photo.


Lush, Lush, Lush.


Barroom, Club9.


Ish, I really looked like a 'Elf'.


Yes, there are blinking stuff on my face.=='''


Having my late dinner at Station 1 cafe.

I suppose blog this at Sunday. But really freaking tired after whole day rushing here and there since after 'Ching Ming' in the early morning, playing around with cousins, and went Amway. I have been invited to join Artistry make up show. Its just a mini photo shooting. Finally I learned how to put on a 'Fake eye lashes'. Yeah, good job. eQing!!
Its really a late night, as we reached Kampar around 130am. All of us look so exhausted and tired with the heavy make up. Just head to my bed after a hot bath.

'Ching Ming' is really an important and memorable festival to Chinese. As we are going to 'visit' our ancestors on this day. Buy them a lots of paper made stuff such as clothes, Tv, radio, refrigerator, laptop, car and so on. They can really use it? (no1 knows it, but at least its a way that showing our loves and cares to our ancestors.)

Busy life really can make me forget You.


No comments:

Post a Comment