Thursday, April 15, 2010

J's tattoo ♥



I ♥ Tattoo.

Tattoo is a marking made by inserting indelible ink into the dermis layer of the skin change the pigment for decorative or other reasons. Thats the actual definition for tattoo and yet many of them tattoo just because of the 'Beutyness'. For me, Tattoo is something that may together with me eternally.
Mummy not really agree with this, as she think this is "Buy Pain with money" Lol=) Its a funny quote for me. I promise You that I will double check whether the needle they use is NEW one and bla bla bla..


Finally, I took my Final decision to stay back in Utar, Perak campus. Do you guys happy with that? I know someone will feels so sad and disappointed for my decision! Sorry for that as Im not living for you but Myself. Haha, I paid up RM200 just for the course transfer fees, and my Mum has purposely came Kampar to pass me the 'Important Cheque'. After get my letter form Blok A office, then made my payment at Blok F, finally heading back to Blok A to submit it. Phew!!
Im wondering why Utar had to separate his department so far with each other? (Don't u know thats very annoying and pity the students have to run all around the campus to settle some little stuff). 'Gui sei' is only the word I can describe!! End up my Kampar trip with mumy, sister, cousin and the little one in Tesco Kampar. We shopped around and bought tones of things. Thats the reasons my mum said ' 女人天生购物狂'.

End up my 'packed and busy' Thursday with Terry in Oldtown kopitiam.

p/s: Do remember what You promise Me



♥♥♥

No comments: