Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I deserve it

Day 2 of my degree, should be a wonderful days and making new friends! But things do not go smoothly as what I think/wish.
1. Wake up in the early morning for 8am class, but I have been there late again because I fell back to my sweetie bed. Although I know time is not allowed me to do so but yet I SLEEP!! Maybe My bluey bed is too seducing!!! =(
2. Finally fall sick at the 2nd day of class. So tiring, suffering and dizzy for a whole day=(
3. Guess what? I did a bad and nude self-introducing in my Advertising Copt Writing class today!! It sounds so weird as my tutor , Mr.Suba asked me whether Im from Y1S1. Huuhuu, maybe I looked too old ;(
4. I have to eat medicine and step to my bed immediately!!! pisssss off, You bad sickness.

Goodnyte, people. Im going to face 6 hours class tomorrow, hope I can stand till 4pm :D
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment