Monday, May 31, 2010

Y1T1, Advertising

Y1T1, Advertising

Yeah, finally I have started my 1st degree trimester!!! Guess what? I have been late to school for the first class. Lol, Im part of the "late kaki" in my class since last semester, so I have already get used with these different eyesight. :D

phew, all courses for this semester are really killing me! For your information, Im having all kinds of writing subjects such as Communicative English, Advertising Copy Writing and Introduction for Mass Comm and Advertising for this sem and the main point is Im not good in writing
!!! These sounds little too MANY/ MUCH /OVER for me. =( I think i should bring a thesaurus along from now.

Auuuuuuu, tomorrow having a 8AM class again. Have to off and sleep now. Goodnyte people :D

♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment