Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ginger Bread Man walking to my LIFE


Im bringing my ginger bread man everyday I go out=)


You look so handsome, U know?


The two model, although I know they 2 look so funny=)


The most LENGS model=)
Thumbs Up, leanne.

Lol, I break norms again. Guess what? I went clubbing!!! Lush. With Eddie, Samantha, Nana, Voon and few guys. Just feels so funny because I not really close with them except Eddie. But there are still lots of funs with u gals. That night was Ladies Night and each of us get a cup of free alcoholic drink. Drink Drink Drink and Drunk Drunk Drunk!!! Phew, honestly I never get drunk after few cups or maybe bottles..
On the way home, just dropped by Mcd and wana buy ice cream to lighten up my night. Just at the moment I stepped into Mcd, I saw Ginger Bread Man is there waving hands to me!!! They are asking me to bring them home, I just cant withstand their lovely smile and finally we bought them home~~ Phew, I ♥ Ginger Bread Man so much!!! Do you know they look so sweet and crunchy? i cant stop bringing them here and there. Just to show that how much I You!!! Will be showing as much as photo of different models and my ginger bread man. Muacy.:D

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment