Thursday, May 20, 2010

Finally


Sunshine gal with a sunshine smile.XD


Yeah~~


Snorkeling at Pangkok Island.




Finally, I have my First Tattoo=).
Its a foxy and my name. It meant a lots to me as well=)

It has been a long time I never blog, sure my bloggie angry about me lorr=( Don't angry arr, I went Kl for a week.
Last week I went Pangkor Island with mamalias and Yily. I have applied three layer of sunblocks but yet I still sunburn at last=( But I love my tanned skin so much, I look much more healthier now!!! Yeah. We met a lots of weird guys all the way to Pangkor. That Fu**ing guy is trying to snap photo of us ( me and Lin) when we are behind him. GOSH~~ I feels like wana use dettol to take bath after this. Finally we reached, and I just throw all my "fan yeh" behind of my mind at that moment. Phew~~lets enjoy the sunshine...

I would like to say it out LOUDLY: " ChongYeeChing is now having her 1st tattoo" Its a wonderful experience although it was quite painful==""' Mumy just said dai sei worr=) Its like I really can let myself go, Im going for everything I want and I love. Thanks my mum for giving me such a freedom life=))

Happy Birthday To YOU!!

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment