Friday, May 21, 2010

The 1 week




As I told u guys in the last post, I went KL for a week right? I spend majority of my time just eating there. Lol. Try out different kinds of food. And sure shopping a lots. Thanks my baby for bringing me here and there, spending time with me. =) You are so wonderful for me. Thank God that You are with Me.


Italinnies restaurant. located at the curve.XD


Bread with vinegar=) Its free. You can take as much as u can if u want to.XD
We having a cousin's dinner night, as usual we start planning when get in the car. After a long discussion, we planned to have our dinner at Italiannise restaurant which located at the Curve. Phew, those cheese ball are really killing me, I will be gaining few Kg after this dinner for sure. :D Guess what, they ordered another white sauce spaghetti. Four of us holding our tummy and going for movie, Nightmare On The Elm Street . XD phew, finally went to back with many wordssssss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment