Monday, May 24, 2010

Rainbow will always be there after the rain


Yeah, maybe some of you guys have seen this picture before. Honestly I really cant find another better picture to describe my feelings. Please forgive me ya. Phew, last Sunday was really a long and tiring day for me. Everything are against my plan. Firstly, I woke up late and missed up outing between friends. Secondly, my dad have to attend dinner and cant fetch me back to Kampar at night. Thirdly, I have to go back Kampar in the sunny afternoon to take the student bill.( why cant Utar just send it to our house? Its really annoying, You know?) Fourthly, my dad keep asking me why I wana shift to apartment! Phew, at last I just cold down myself and settle all this stuff. And went bath for Twice... =)
I really find myself hard to breath at that moment and yet I scold the people who cared me lots. I felt so regret after this and I know I cant do anything as I really hurt the people so much. Just wana tell You, " Sorry that I hurt You." How I wish you could read this..

其实我真的不在意你用什么类型的爱去爱我,只要是你爱我,就已经足够了。♥


No comments:

Post a Comment