Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pack to Max


Did you guys notice that Reuben are holding my Nike. Doink@@


Im holding penang map!! Camwore while they are changing clothes.


This place sell lots of fruits! But I forget the name of this place=(


I love Bob's expression. XD



The 1st time they snap photo together worrr!! Although two of them are bestie since form1.==""

Arhhh!! Im getting crazier. Guess what? I went Penang just to take my breakfast at a mamak stall named Kayu. It is quite famous of its Nasi Kandar, you guys should have a try. thumbs up!! Ya. Not to leave out the two guys who getting crazy together with me, R & B. Lol. We three decided this 1 day penang trip a day before when we yam cha at Josephine ( my hearts ). Just a word and there we go for it=) Its seems like my Jacko gang. We three having lotsa fun all along the journey, laughing, chatting and singing. Seems so weird horrrr!! Actually Im the ony 1 who sing lorrr. Paiseh=__= As usual, we went shopping. We chose to shop at Queensbay because i forgot how to go Gurney although there are 4 maps with us.*Doink* Sure u are laughing now? Don't you? Two them bought tshits and I bought a skirt too. Need to thanks them for waiting me outside the fitting room and giving me opinions as well. =) We start our journey back to Ipoh after having our lunch at 趣味主题餐厅 .. The chair we sit is toilet bowl and so on..... Let the pichasss do the part =)

ShagoLolo with ice cream.. But I overestimating the taste of this desert=(


TomYam Mee. So spicy!!!


MUMY. I love You!! We bought Mumi 2 pairs of shoes and her favorite secret recipe's carrot cheese cake. Few days before Mother's Day, I asked her what she want for this year present? She smiled and said that my Smile is the greatest present she ever had in her life.♥ Sweet to MAX!!! I want You happy too, My Mumi. And sorry mum as Im so naughty sometimes, easily get angry sometimes and little over sometimes. Its not too late for me to say a sorry to You right? =)


the factory I worked!
The first time ChongYeeChing said, "赚钱真辛苦" yeah, please do trust your ears!!! I went for a job which recommended by Wilson. Things we need to do there is arrange trial papers, pack them, shift them to specific area and so on!! Sounds easy right?? You are totally wrong! There are much more harder compared to what u think. Huhuhu, after working for whole day, my hands are not mine. GOSH~~ Can't even fall asleep at night. Phew!!! Finally I started to dream in the silent night, but........... Wake up again just because muscle cramp of my hand. Tell you guys something, I cried and waked my sis up. She then went downstairs and prepare warm water for me. She massage for me too. How sweet!!! This pain can't stop me from going here and there. Yeah!!! Can't wait for tomorrow pangkor's trip!! Muacy..

No comments:

Post a Comment