Friday, June 25, 2010

Robin Ching

We have chosen this movie, Robin Hood for our movie review presentation.
Still remember that I watched it with my Babee. Hmmmmm. We kept complaining that why this Robin Hood so dark?? This is totally different compared the Robin Hood we watched last time as Robin is super FAIR with a green suits and a green hat on his head. (:
Do you guys know? People called Robin Hood as "Merry Men" because he robbing from the rich and giving to the poor. Auuuuuuu, memang a HERO!!
Again, I have to wear formal. Not really like it but still acceptable.
Sharon snapped this for me before I headed off.

The cool 1 and the funny 1. (:

Sorry for abandon Bloggie for 5 days. For your information, I have to settle and hand up my 4 assignments in this week and I HAVEN start one of it.
The following situation teach you guys a lesson, NOT to start your assignment at the LAST minute. The 'Gan Ziong' feelings really killing ME!!
Please ignore my eye bag as well. Guess what? I slept at 3am the day before presentation. LOL. I know what you guys thinking now, sure said that IM LAZY!!! Yeaaaaaaa, Im a lazy ASS. So I felt extremely regretful now because I have to go shopping with my girls together with this Super Duper BIG eyebag. =( I have to put tones of foundation to cover off my eyebag=__=
Auuuuu, guess what? My lecturer, Mr.Andrew want us to make up, tied up our hair, wear heels that above 2 inches and proper formal for this presentation. You guys sure wondering what course was it? It was my co-curriculum, Emotional Intelligence at WorkPlace. =) This is just a co-curriculum presentation and its not counted in our CGPA. Although it was not counted but yet I tried my best to do my written assignment and my presentation. You guys should know it lorr? Cause I burn 'midnight oil' and ignore my eyebag just because of this ASSIGNMENT!!
I have to put cucumber, frozen spoons, eye mask and eye cream right NOW to save my eyebag. If not I really have to go out with this panda eyes lorr. Ngo Jip Sao Ng Dou Lorrr!! XD

♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment