Sunday, June 20, 2010

Welcome Woody


My lovely son, Woody. It is a 9 weeks baby (: Its wearing my favorite team's jersey MAN U.


Our 1st family photo. My baby woody seems so terpaksa.


They look alike. Cute is the word to describe it =)


Finally, mummy's turn to take photo with baby Woody. Auuuuuuuu, u are so so so cute. Cant stop myself from kissing You.

This is the first time my baby woody and my baby daddy appeared here. Hmmmm, Woody is a toy poddle that bought by eddie for me. She said this baby can keep accompany me when she is not around. But Woody cant stay with mummy because I have to study and do not have so many times to take care you orh. Sorry baby=(
Phew, anyway, ur daddy bring u to her mother and family so finally I can stop worrying you (: But I can only see you once in a month together with you dad.
I miss baby and I miss Woody badly );

In the past 2 days, Eddie came back from Kl once a month as she promised me so and so. Yeaaaaa, she fetched me back from Kampar together with my Woody and we headed to 'Da Shu Jiao' for our favorite red bean ice. Auuuuuu, damn nice and it was so cooling (: People keep looking at Woody and said " Cute lorr" Macam-macam mengada. =__=
And we went back to Kampar at friday because I have to attend Emotional Intelligence class. Ishhh, sien to the Max!!! Yeaaa, at last finish class. We fetch baby Linz to consult doctor (take good care of ur infection eyes) We went back to Ipoh for haircut, dinner and night marker. Its really a tiring day but really feel so happy with You. IMY (:

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment