Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I called this "WALK" trip :D


Sure snapping around while waiting the train to come. My backpack was so so so heavy u know? Actually just because I put too much of useless things inside horrr. Cadbury bites, my toys and pillow. Dai sei ryte? ;(


Just ignore my shaggy look here, Yes. back to the topic, we reached Kampar Ktm station at 830am and our train is at 930am. Auuuuu, we wait and wait and wait. Finally our train depart and just cant wait to step into it. And shout out loudly, " Here I come KL!!! You wait me, Cotton On SALES" XD


Before heading to Ktm station, we went Ghany for our breakfast, we have no choice lorrr because all the chinese restaurant will NEVER open in the early 7am. =__=


I bring my ginger baby all along . Photo shooting.


Auuuuuuu, Toys Story 3 presented by Disney PIXAR. Heart this movie so much. U know? Mr potato head and the peas as well. Hmmm, I hope i can watch 3D of this movie but......


Junyi, eQing, Ding and Wilson with these super duper cute paper board Toys Story cartoons. This is a road show organized by TmNet in Midvalley.


LMAO, Im look so chiaooo. And Im the 1 who force them stand infront of the public and snap this. Yeaaaa, I love this so much. :D


Okayyy, done our photo shooting and sure started to hunt for our lunch, I suggested them to eat at Dragon-I because I miss their ' xiao long bao' so muchhhhh!!! Sure do not leave out the 'zhu rou bing rice'. =)


My uncle said if his maid can even cook this rice he will increase her salary rm200 worrr. Mehhh Seeee.


This are the two I am missing since they leaving us to Kl. Yauuuuuuu, finally I met them, Yanyee , do not really change. Wilson getting slimmer as he said he went swimming everyday. :)


He accompany to walk here and there from Timesquare. Thanks, sayang!!


Auuuuu, finally I get to meet my darling, Leanne. She is working for Addidas. For your information, Addidas is also one of the sponsor of FIFA world cup so they are launching some event at Midvalley. We then wait her until 5smtg to take dinner together. Its really satisfying as I can meet up with every1 that I missyyy.


Seafood restaurant located somewhere around Port Klang.


You can have ur dinner with the love 1 and also enjoy the view of the sea. Guess what? i tried this and its super duper NICE. Thumbs up!!! And I am having a great night with Eddie. Auuu. Thanks baby for bringing me to this wonderful place and cant wait to see you again horrrrrr. (:


Frieded man tou with sweet and sour sauce. =)


We called this 'gam heong' Lala.=)


Butter fried shhh shh prawns. Know what am I trying to say? Guess!!!


A vege a day keeps a doctor away.


Auuuu, the most tempting food, sweet and sour sauce crab. These crabby are so nice and the sweet and sour sauce are really killing me, you know I was liking my finger after eating this with my hand. This is what we called Finger-Liking-Good.. XD


The next morning.
I woke up late and I knew it. Blerkkkk, so what horrr?


Finally reached Kampar and Silone was the one picked us up at Ktm. Silone is the best :)
And we having our lunch together at a restaurant so called 'HINZ'.




Im having this mango desert with a gui ling pudding in it. There are mango fresh inside. Super sweet!!! Kamparian should have a try of it because it really refreshing YOU in this hot weather.

Actually Im not the 1 who suggest to go KL this time, guess who suggested this? Yeaaaaaaa, Sharon was the one because she wished to attend a gathering as well. So I ikut belakang and go together with her. You're right, I wanted to go eat and shopping there too. =) We bought the Ktm ticket for RM40 for 2 trip which means one way to Kl and another way back from KL. Heeeeeee, this was the first time I went KL by Ktm with friend. What a good experience with her.

Do you guys know? There are no bus going Ktm Station from Utar on saturday so don think that you can go there by using Utar bus. (Please refer to the schedule of Utar bus) Keeeekeee. Luckily we can reached the Ktm station on time by texi. After waiting one hour at there, and there we started our KL journey, Yeaaaaaaaa.

Reached Kl sentral after around 3hrs. Firstly, we met up with Wilson as he went by train too then only Sharon's sister picked us up to Timesquare. After Sharon joined her gang, me and Wilson started to walk to another side in order to take Monorail to go back Kl sentral then only go Midvalley by using Ktm. (thanks Wilson for waiting me) Its sounds so complicated right?? Thats what we called KL life!!! Ishhhhhhh, my Touch-n-Go card are expired and I forced to queue up to buy ticket. Phewwwww, luckily there are not too much of ppl. (:

At last we reahed Midvalley and met up with Lurby Junyi, Ding and sure my darling, Yanyee. Chatting while shopping=)
Auuu, Cotton On are having SALES now!!! Guess what? I bought 2 skirts which are NORMAL price as well and I cant even get myself a single piece of Sales stuff. Mehh Siiii== heee, I get a shirt from MNG too. I know your reaction right now, sure saying that 'MNG lagi?' LOL :D
Sure you guys wondering where I overnight right? Other than Pj Damansara, I went Klang, Eddie's hse. Having a sweet talk with You. ;) Thanks baby for bringing me to that wonderful restaurant which satisfying all I want. :D I mean food okayyy. I will be going there for the 2nd time(:

Thats details of my 'WALK' trip!!! Do you guys know why I named this post as 'Walk' trip? Because I did a lots of walking this time, heeeee (: No matter long or short distance, I walked. Im not a MAMA kids lorrr. Maybe Im too Kiashuu.

eQing lecture,
(4) Try not to compare the girl with another, they hate being compared!

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment