Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sick but Sweet


Am I look so chann?


She said this is the PERFECT oneeee.



Having a 6 hours class today. Phew, have to get in the bus before 930am if not I will be late again. Rush is the only word I can used to describe my situation. Yea, finally get in the bus on time with Sharon. =)
LOL, this is the first time I take bus with Sharon in this new sem. Get excited. *Devil Smile* Sure we are taking the opportunities to CamWore. Gosh, the photo above shown that Im with a big big eye-bag and Sharon with her reddish eye ball. Really look not that good in these picss=__=

When I attending the last class of my day, Introduction to Mass Communication, I felt damn dizzy. Guess what? I saw three lecturer with the same Baju Kurung and the same outlooking standing infront of me. I know Im going to pengsan soon if I continue my class. My sickness really drive me crazy. U know? I just went infront to the lecturer and told her that I really beh tahan and have to go home sleep immediately. She replied, " girl, get well soon and I must see You on next week ya." (with a lovely smile on her face) Warm to MAX.

Straight away go home and sleep for many hoursssss.
Yea, I need a shoulder right now and there is TWO for me, Eddie and Sharon.
Eddie, thank you for bringing MCD for me from Ipoh and 'protecting' my Mcd-flurry by minimizing the temperature of your car :D Thank you for spending such a long time to comfort me. Sweet to MAX..... ♥ U
Sharon, thank you for preparing my bed everytime I come back. ♥ U

eQing lecture,
As I promised Hann that I am going to share some 'chase girl' hints to you guys from today onwards.=)
(1) You should not ask the girl whether she has a bf or not if you just get to know her not more than 1 day.
......

♥♥♥

1 comment: