Monday, June 28, 2010

OLDY



Trying to do some simple update here about Kampar's food so that Ipoh-ian might up-to-date as well.

Baby Sharon and I ordered the same food. Dolly fish chip with herbal rice. There are also a 60% cooked eggy, so-called soup of the day and coleslaw. A cup of Coertial juice is provided too. LOL, I am wondering what is Coertial juice at first. At last I saw the waitress holding 2 cups of "orange" juice heading to us. So I know its a cup Orange Juice. Heeheee. =__=
All of these just cost us RM5.80. Auuuuuuuu. Its super duper CHEAP lorr. You can enjoy your deliciousy food, soft music, air-cond and the 'Queen' services!!
You are welcome to Grand Kampar if you wish to try this out (:

-------------------------------->

I thought you take this with DSLR.
You are wrong. Its SONY TX1. Thumbs up for those high quality pichas.
This is SONY Cybershot TX1. Guess how much you need to pay for this cherry pinky shinny digital camera? With RM1200 you may own this baby home. Auuuuu. its sound little expensive but yet acceptable as TX1 is in 10.2megapixel, together with "Exmor R"CMOS image lenser. There is another anti blurr function too. Woops, there are more than 10 'Hou yeh' and I cant really list down 1 by 1 here.
So, kindly visit this pinky TX1 for further detail. XD

Thanks, baby yenwei for providing her TX1 for us sometimes and introducing it to me. (:

Here to present my oldy oldy pichas. =)

LOL. Don know why? Today I saw this few pichas in Sharon profile and now only realized that I do not even upload a single picha that show my FACE together with my TATTOO. Here you go!!! Maybe this is the first, snapped by Sharon. kekeee. (:
Im not trying to show off this cutie foxy purposely. I just really feels like wana share this with you guys horrr. =) Just ignore my ugly fat face here because I snapped these during sembreak and ( I ate lots at that time)

Phewwww, I really so so so busy recently, and Im going to become damn damn damn busy soon =( Yea, you are right, there will be many assignments for Arts and Social Science students. As they said we need to have more practicals compared to business students. Heehee, luckily we do not have mid-term! If not Im going to qi xiao-ing. LMAO ): I have to go now, to prepare my assignment, Night guys. Will be blogging my outings soon. Stay tuned!!

eQing here to lecture again.
=) Girls hate guys showing off themselves infront of her. So Do not try to tell her that how $ you have and so on!!! She will surely know this by time. BE PATIENT is the key =)

♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment