Monday, June 7, 2010

MyBaby Love


Dress, Cotton On. Shoe, Esali. Beg, MNG.


I used Canon IXUS 80 swap color to take this=)






I saw this little cutie girl when I queuing . She is so so so cute. Feels like wana kiss her chubby chick. :D

Its dinner time. My dad suggested to bring us eat somewhere at East Garden. My dad finally free to accompany me for dinner. Yea, please do not feel weird as my dad is really a 'BUSY' businessman as well. I have no offence to him=) But honestly, I enjoyed my night so much with my daddy and my family.
Guess what? Im bringing my cousin's baby, my nephew along. This little chubby baby is just 8 mth old and yet he acted like 1+ yr baby. Phewwwww, I have to become babysitter because thats my responsible as his 'aunty'. I just cant stop myself from putting him in and out on different kinds of mini cars and snap photo of him. Auuuuu, You are so cute and ur smile are too sugary=) Actually I do feel so jealous him with his SUPERB fair skin.=(
Yea, Im trying my best to stuck myself in the tiny bicycle as what you guys saw in the picha above. I know Im too fat, huge and giant for this mini bicycle. I know i looked so 'chiaoo' inside these few pichas. P/s do forgive me although Im a girl that act like a boy horr.
LOL~~ Guess what? I spend the whole night playing there but do not even buy a single of it. 'Kiashu' Shopaholic will never go home with her empty beg, so at last I bought many daily stuff and snacks back. Hureyyyyyyy, I AM SO HAPPY. I ♥ MY FAMILY.
:D

eQing here again to share some 'chase gal' hints with you guys again. ♥
(2) Try to spend more times on the girl if you really wana know her deeply. Please do not think that you have SUPERman's ability which can know a girl well for 1 DAY!!!

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment