Wednesday, August 11, 2010



What a boring Wednesday?
Run out from Mass Comm class for 15 mins just to take these (:


Kindly present the University I study nowwwwwww.
Tadahhhhhhhhhhh.


These two are the new blocks of my campus. The toilet of the campus looked nice, the lecturer hall looked comfortable with the blue chairs, the cafeteria looked good with various foods provided and many many. Yeaa, not to leave out the library. Although it is not nice as UPM's, but yet enough good compared to others.

Im wondering why I will chose Utar as my uni as well!! Just because " UTAR is my choice"? Absolutely NO! Actually the reason is quite simple, I think you sure can guess it! Kampar is near my hometown Ipoh. And Utar located at Kampar, thats so easy for me to go back Ipoh at anytime(= How gooddddddd! I admitted! Im "mama-kids" so I do not wish to go that far without my family. HAHAHA. Laugh if you want. Blerkkkkkkk

Utar, Perak campus is really a good place for student to study. There are greeny land here, various chinese foods stall, a romantic westlake and cannot miss out the Mamak stall here! Awwwwwwww. Ghany's Maggi goreng, MM's roti pisang is forever the best for me. XD Yeaaaa, for your information, students at kampar will sit at mamak till a very late night! I did this sometimes but not as frequent as them because there are still tones of assignments waiting for me. Phewwwwww. Not to leave out another special culture here, "bicycle culture"! You'll see lots of bicycle here. Students here used to cycle and I know it is environment friendly and can keep fit too. But I never cycle, I do WALK. =)





These two pictures tell the whole story to you guys right? You guys know everything by looking these photos. I sprained my leg. HAHAHA. All becasue of my lovely Crocs =( Anyway, I still can shopping and go here and there! So don't worry guys. And please don think that im OKU yaaa!

p/s: Maybe Im too stressed recently, I easily get angry and I did released my stress and anger on You. Sorry and please bare with me okay? I will be alryte and everything will be fine. (:
I wished to You now. Are You there for me baby? );

♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment