Friday, August 6, 2010

Starbucks Gal attack again




Location: Starbucks Coffee of Bukit Raja.
Time: 8pm-the time Starbucks close.
Wondering how messy am I !!==


Ordered myself a cup of Green Tea Cream! I don wan get Fat anymore so I have chosen this. Although I know there are cream topping on it. HAHAHA. Any differences?XD

Edited there and blogged there too. Awwwwwww. How relax!

My red strained right EYE!! Pity her have to bare with contact lens for the whole day. I know you're super tired and I can really feel it. Will be alright soon! Just bare with me awhile more. Okayyyyyyyyyy!

Supposing-ly doing my in-class essay now but what Im doing? Yeaaaa, Im blogging lorrrr. Well, can I call myself as a HARDworking blogger as I almost update for everyday. Just kidding niaaa because im not as good as XiaXue or Yasmin! This two are really Superb blogger for me. Have a look of their blog, maybe you'll get addicted. Just like ME!
Im currenlty at KL because of certain reasons, My sister! Auuuu. But anyway, Im still looking for friends and cousins here! I want-ing outing so much as you guys know Mege Sales Fever is ON noww and how can I miss this chance? How can I go home with an empty hand lehhhh? So lets turn on my assignment mood now and also my shopping mood for tomorrow!


♥♥



Nytiee people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment