Monday, August 9, 2010

I Nuovi (By Miss E and S)

Guess what? Look like a cosmetic model? I know its not! HAHAHA. Its okayyy because I know Im not(:


Taken by Miss S.
For the purpose of Advertising Copy Writing-I Nuovi assg (=
We have chosen I Nuovi as our research and repositioning company. But honestly, I do not really know this brand until today. Anyway, this is cosmetic brand from S'pore and created for 10 yrs.
Combinations of some randomies. Bare with my self-lovingNESS (:

The picture which taken by the photographer, Miss Sharon (: Thank you for spending your time with me. Muaccccccy. =)

The final Billboard. But this is not what I want actually!


The model and photographer are promoting the I Nuovi.


Sharon is with the chewing gum. Chewwwwwwwwww.


Some of the pictures!
Do you guys realize that the blushes I was holding look weird? Yeaaaaa, actually its product of Etude House but not I Nuovi. The black wordings are drawn by me. HAHAHA! Brilliant right?

Yaaaaaaa, while doing the assignment, Im wondering where to find myself a model for the photo-shooting session. Tingggggggggggg, I got it at last. Me, myself will be the model. And Sharon will be the photographer as well. (: What a brilliant ideaaaaaaa! So here we go. =)

I started to put foundation, this and that on my face! Finally I have done and started the photo-shooting session. Phewwwwwwww, luckily its not really a hard work for me! HAHAHA. And the result is quite satisfying. Really have to thank my lurby room-mates aka bestie aka photographer, Sharon Teo.
What a good experience of doing billboard. Awwwwwww. Im freaking enjoying (:

♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment