Saturday, August 21, 2010

Genting with the hearts Chong's family

Genting, the place brings you happiness and excitement (:
Fly me high here (: Genting.


With the love one (:

Some randomies. Awwwww, I love the Mcd uncle lorrr (=

Shiau and Ming

HAHAHA. My lovely nephew, zhentao.






please don kill me, Mr.Killer ==

met up with my babiesssss. Leanne and Angie.

Michael too.


Date: 14/8/2010, Saturday-Sunday
Location: Genting Malaysia

HAHAHA! I went Genting two week before this trip and same goes to my sister,Yin and my cousin, Shiau. But yet both of us enjoyed ourselves there. In the early morning, I received a call my my god-mother. We planned to go Genting so we booked 6 rooms for the 2 families. And here we go, Genting. (:
We reached there late around 6pm. Thought wana go Justin's concert but have to go dinner because Im too hungry! So cancelled. ;( Its okayyy, I still enjoyed myself with those I love.
Phewwwwww, anyway, I have turned into baby-sitter this time. I have to take care my little nephew together with my cousin. HAHAHA. Since when I become this kind! This is not the main point lorr, because as you always follow my blog will know this baby boy as well, I love him so muchhhh.
Yeaaaaaa, finally done my baby-sitting part. So here I finally met up with my babyy Leanne, Angie and Michael too. We have a walk and sure the camwore session again lorrr! End my days with tiring but yet I enjoyed so so so muchhhhhh.=)

The second day, wake up in the early morning and take our breakfast which cost is rm300. Awwwwwwwww. Too expensive lorr. We then headed to theme park. Reasons why we planned to go there because my brother never been there before, so as a GOOD sister, we bring him there to play around! HAHAHA. Although I started to feel bored with those games, but the weather was too cold and TOO HUMID!

Anyway, this was a super nice trip with my families. Waiting for another more, DADY (:

♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment