Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Chian n Meng aka Cousins outing


Date: 7/8/2010
Location: Petaling Jaya MAIU shusi restaurant, Ikano shopping center, Hartamas fashion exhibition, boutiques in Bangsar village and 1Utama Pasta Zanmai.

MAIU Japanese restaurant. I never been there before. This is the 1st time, quite good and there are free flowwww BEER.

The environment are too good! Thumbs up =)


The decorations of MAIU.

My lurby oldy cousin, Chian Ping (mother-side). Yeaaaaa, he is so so so much more older than me but yet we can still communicate with each other well! How come? Because we having the same characteristics- CamFever!! Im Slr-fever while he is Lomo-fever.
Phewwww, thought wana have a look of his new baby toy, lomo cam but FAILED!! He forget to bring it out. Grrrrrrrrrrr. =@=

The blackberry richyyyyyyy.

I think this is nice because cannot even see my face. HAHAHA

Awwwwwwwww. Free flow Beer. How can we miss this chance of drinking lehhhhhhh.



Some kind of meat but I forget the name ==

Soft shell crabyyyyy

Sashimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

HAHAHA. Quite satisfying with this meal because we ate alots and drink 'tones'! Okayyy, I would like to do a little description about my cousin brother. He is someone that always make me smile then laugh. Awesome!! He will do anything or even talk anything to make people feel happy. Thats why I feel relax when we two chat and gossip like girls, you know?
Thank you for treating me this wonderful meal. I will be bringing you for deserts next time. Why desert? because I love it. XD


Feeling too full after the meal and I can really feel the sushi floating in my stomach! Awwwwwww. I admitted Im TOO FULL ! So we planned to go Ikano to have a walk..


DOU DOU! Im wondering whether they are couple (:

Missy inside his car =)


After walking awhile at Ikano, we met up with my another yeemeng, my cousin sister (father-side) and her friend Wanqian. We planned to go Hartamas because there is a fashion exhibition there.

When we reached, I saw a 'Moving' Starbucks there. It looked so simple but there provided all kinds of beverage.



Those designer are super creative. I wish Im one of them too in the future (:



The lady with red shirt is actually one of the actor of Malaysia, I forgot the name as usual == Soryyyy guys! I will try to remember this :)








So crowded there =)

Fashion show.

Its really great and I will be going for more and more if they still organizing this kind of function (: I learned so much there! The idea are better than mine.

___________________________________________

Feel hungry after walking for whole day, so we ended up our day at Pasta Zanmai (combination of pasta and japanese cooking style)



I love My Day !!!


♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment