Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lia Lia Lia Lia Lia 2 =)



Teeheeeee.
Here I continue my Lias' gathering (:
The day after feis' housewarming, Luk Fuk Mun DimSum. Awwwwwwwww. Its sound so so so tempting. I missed many times of eating dimsum, I admitted guys, Im LAZY ASS!!
So Im not going to miss it out again.
Wilson took this, looks great =)

We are Super hungry! So dai sikkkkkk.

The mother and the son.

Yeaaa, cannot miss out the chance of CAMWORE lagiiiiiiiiiii.

With Feiz and Hongzai. (:

You guys trying to boycott him arhhhhhhh. How pity hongzaii.?==

With my girls for sure =)


Picture for the day? Im wondering why mamalias love Camwore so much? HAHAHA.

Ni chou chou de!!!!!!!!!! XD

The food we ordered. Luk Fuk Mun xiao long bao! Aunty said this is the NEWEST dim sum at there. Sure have and try and it really not as delicious as Dragon-I. Yeaaaaa, thats why my mumy always said that my mouth is too CLEVER!!

Not enough? Okayyy. Here we camwore again outside of luk fuk mun. HAHAHA. People are looking at us (: So what, thats what we called MAMALIASSS.

Thanks the kind lady who helped us snapped this. So nice (=

Anyway, due to the sunlight outside, whole gang of us looked so FAIR!!! And we cant stop ourselves from 'ChikChak' (camera sound) here and there.

Im still with my bandage around my leg (: I don really feel annoying with this! Huhhhh! I get used with it and I promised you that I will never complain again (=

As I mentioned at the previous post that our mamalias will be going for Dim Sum ryte! And here izit (:
But the day was not so perfect without Ericaaaa. He cant join us because he need to go church. Next time must go together (:
Wilson came my house to pick me at 8smtg and I just get myself prepared before 10minutes he reach. How GENG!!! You sure wondering why a gal can prepare herself 10 mins before heading off!! I just brush my teeth, put myself a pair of contact lens and get myself a piece of dress, then get my beg and step on my slippers. And here I go! How easy =)
We reached there! Crowded as usual so we get ourself a table and sit there! Start t0o order this and that, we have ordered macam-macam dim sum from those aunties! Started to eat and sure chat non-STOP! After we have done, as usual again! CAMWORE!! You'll be surprisingly that when we 7 meet together, that is the thing we will do for so many times and really will not get bored with it. HAHAHA.
Anyway, Im still waiting for another Mamalias' gathering. Okayyyyyy!
There are still many that I wished to post here, people! I know I should because you're reading the Foxy's Blog (:

♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment