Monday, August 16, 2010

Ten Good



TenGood=十好?
Nopeeee, Its absolutely wrong! The actual translation is 天狗.


This Japanese restaurant located at East area of Ipoh. (opposite of Barroom, maybe you'll be clearer if I stated this name!)



Scallop with chessy topping! How fat? How many calories inside? I really cant imagine this. Whatever, as long as its DELICIOSO ( Italian language) !
Okayyy! This hand-size of scallop cost us rm68 ;( Killing price! Because scallop in this big (KL) only cost me rm 70++.

Ordinary ramen soup! I hate the eggy so much. You know? Awwwww. The smell are too bad and I really cant withstand.

Some light sushi as starter (:



Randomies..


I love this so much! Awwwwww. Her shirt damn NICE!




This key chain cost YOU rm 98! Can you believe your ears? yes. Its true.


This post should be updated long time ago, but too many thinggy to busy with so I do not have time to do so. Finally I can find my own sweet time to blog here. Last few weeks Eddie and I went to TenGood to have out lunch. At first, I wanted to go Alaii but this japanese restaurant only open at night! What a big sad case. No choice and we headed to TenGood! Okayy! As usual, we ordered food and she have to accompany to snap those stupid randomies as well. HAHAHA. I know she is the one who always bare with my stupidness. Thank You!
Anyway, the food there are not bad and the waiters are funny lorrr. You guys can have a try! =)



♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment