Tuesday, June 30, 2009

STRESS STRESS STRESS

DAMN DAMN DAMN STRESS
i really feel like cant breath.
all the things goes wrong.
not even my mummy.
she never lend me her hand ??
she don love me anymore?
she asked me not to be that childish anymore.
cannot stick on her that much.
i just want her to send me my BABY ANT.
my baby don know what i m thinking.
he is doing nothing to me.
my dad don know i need.
my mum don know what i need the most.
they don know what her daughter really need.
they don know what their foxy need.
i become speechless.
i cant act anymore.
i scared i will cry n too stick on people.
i m crying.
nothing i cant do.
so USELESS.
USELESS.
USELESS.

i really hope god will hear my voice.

i really she will hear my voice.

i really hope he can know my heart.

hope every things will get back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment