Wednesday, June 10, 2009

i hav start a whole new jouney wif u.

ntg had change. everythings still maintain.

i still b the one 4 u.

1st, i nid 2 thankz al my frenx,

which included : karlin, yanyee, wilson, eric, hong zai, wing fei, wai keat, kayxing, mic, jason, kevin, shan, bull, andrewK..
: my family, eyin, mimi n sure shiau u all.

i have b bak myself.

i have become tougher than yesterday.

i will b more mature.

but can u let mii b child sumtimes..?

i hope u can yang yang mii more.

last nyte u had make an old promise wif mii again.

"we promise each other not 2 quarrel again, okae?"

i hope tis promise can get longer n older.

will it b?

or jst let it be.

i will apperciate the day v spend 2gtr.

i will enjoy all tiz moment.

hope u will find our foxy soon.

mwuahx. lurb al of u guys.


my tutorial class. mass comm. writing story.

i dram tiz whn i miss u in d class.

accounting class.

mii n kay kay.

my huggy sister. yanyee.

im cuming 2 u.. my lurby karlin.

whole hum look.

shinny gals.

i hugged u. cowy.

tats wat he bought mii 4 our dairy.
miss zizi lotz lotz.

our sushi dream.

the things v owiz eat.

u bought mii my ginger cookies man.
u brought mii bak my happiness.
u brought mii bak everything.

tiz "cowy+foxy" dairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment