Saturday, May 23, 2009

THINGS HAD GONE.

CAN I FEEL LURB AGAIN???

somethin tat very important 2 mii had gone.
wats tat? im not tat sure?? will it b lurb? i reli don know.
no1 can surely answer mii tiz question not even myself.
im going 2 study n stay far away from him.
he wen dinner lase nyte. but v still meet after his dinner.
v wen mcd 2 buy choc ice-cream.
i cant feel any choc taste or sweet taste.
the oli thing i can taste on is my tears.
i cried. not bcz of im going 2 leave.
i cried just bcz he never trust mi.
not even TRUST mii at all..
he said everything will change whn i going uni.
he said whn he nid mii the most im not beside of him.
whn he nid some1 2 accompany him 2 eat or shopping
im not beside of him...
izit my fault?
i dy tried my best 2 gib him everythings.
but those things still happen..
he bring away all my happiness.
he bring away all my hope.
not even leave mii a piece of lurb.
but jst left mii tears n sadness.
i felt tired.
but i will still go on.
tats wat foxy had made promise wif cowy.
PROMISE IS A PROMISE.
i will still try my best 2 stay wif u.
until d dae u wana let go my hand.
i hav lost myself twice in my lifetime.
i felt empty n dump myself into a bad situation.
i don wan 2 fall bk again.
i will get back ,yself soon.
jst a little moment.
everything will turn bak 2 normal.
i will still live my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment