Wednesday, May 27, 2009

my KAMPAR life.

date: 25.5.09~~27.5.09

MY KAMPAR LIFE

I shift to kampar at 25.5.09.
its 2pm wif my family members..
dadi, mimi, sis, cousin n sure her baby in her body.
tats a hot dae. cant witstand.
thy help mii settle al d tgs.
i felt hapi cz i can start my new journey.
i felt sad cz i nid 2 leave my family.
although jst few days.
but still mizz them. i din cry. but little tears jst appear.
little little of it oli.
i spend alotz hapi dae wif al my LIA'S hsemate.
which included karlin, yanye, wilsonGG, hongzai, wengfei, eric.
hapi. v went dinner 2gtr 4 d 1st dae.
rainy dae but still hapi in d rain n sweet under d umbrella.

"u can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh eh eh.."


play PIKACHU game. ==""

2nd dae, v hav well prepare ourself 4 d orentation.
swt== but tat orentation memang crowded.
but al ppl jst RUSH thr 2 take UTAR "yap" t'shirt n fail.
sure oso over id card.

memang ppl said us TWINS.


wif my bb PUMA n NIKE.
3rd dae. the dae without her. hu tats?? sure KARLIN.
she went hum jor.
jst left mii n yanyee.
v will live her orentation life 4 her oso.

sweet family pic b4 skul.
finally v meet each other. hang in d same room.

No comments:

Post a Comment