Monday, May 4, 2009

FUTURE seems so BLURR 2 mii n him.

Foxy.

there are another 16 days 4 me 2 go utar and startmy whole new life there. its seems quite tempting 4 mii. cz i can learn alot of things there n meet alot of people. but the distance between foxy n cowy will get farther? will it be that cruel? i reli don know whether my decision is ryte or not. but i still nid 2 do so. thats hard 2 maintain n keep a distnce relationship. can i do so? do i have the ability to maintain it? its still a big big big challenge 4 mii.. will cowy wait me 4 going 4 years? muahahax. i reli don know owhx. but what can i do is try my best 2 maintain it until 4ever. ^.^ hahax. start from last nyte i keep listening 2 songs. sarah conner " love is blind" and taylor "white horse" .. its a wonderful song 4 me at that moment. confusing moment? thats all i can do now is appreciate what i get. sometimes i reli nid a shoulder beside of mii. just a little moment. hahax."my frens shoulder" is just ryte beside mii 4ever. KARLIN. hu is owiz beside mii. in the other hand. sure gt a gurl named YANYEE. sure ryte beside mi n bring mii happiness.
mwuahx. i lurb u all. frenrox 4ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment