Tuesday, May 5, 2009

BAD hair dae.

huhu. i m in a v v bad hair situation ystd. everythings seems getting wrong in tis day.becaus of him?? or other c2p reasons. but it dy bring mii down for the whole dae. he got his own career. i know he cant accompany mii all the time. just let mii express 4 a liitle moment. let mii act like a child jst a little while. i know i shouldnt b so childish. i knw. but let mii b tat jst 4 a day. i will be well soon.
i will return to my life again. wif smile. laugh. happii.













i wake up in the early mrng. everythings still beside of mii. my family, my bearbears,and sure you.thank god i never lost one of tiz.
but don knw why i cant slp at nyte. n don knw y my tears keep flowing out. izit i 2 happii or sad?
but tats not important dy. i still live my life.i never blame.no matter how, i will still continue my journey. my whole new uni life. im coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment