Wednesday, May 6, 2009

RAINBOW had appear

OMG. we quarrel again laz nyte.. v hang there until 3.30am. so late. i dy v v tired after whole day. muahahax. just watching crayon shin chan. my favourite show.but at last we know wats going on. n v can settle+handle it. everything between foxy n cowy jst go bak normal.. rainbow had appear once again between foxy n cowy. i will try my best 2 keep tiz moment..














muahahax. 2dae i went BADMINTON MATCH wif my frenz--- junyi, wilson GG,min ein, yanngee, hongzai, wingfei, and another xxx guys. swt.. =.= their match extremely geng owhx.. i reli cant beat down. pui fu pui fu. kena ask them 2 b my sifu. huhu.. 2dae v nvr take photo. sob sob.. mayb my look v v dugh neh. i reli felt so renew now. maybe after sweating owhx.
but the thing i get 2dae is happiness n sure TIRED TIRED TIRED.. yeah. v r planning 2 go water fall main water neh.. hope can go thr soon. hong zai deceide de.. swt. my lurby yanyee wen hum dy. then v go 4 lunch after badminton match. hahax.. i reli appreciate my gang accompany mii 2dae. i felt more happii wif u all. kena go oioi dy. mwuahx.. nytezz.

No comments:

Post a Comment