Saturday, November 13, 2010

Say Goodbye!


Alright, Im having this long straight hair for more then 5 years. I do not wish to change because I hope I can hold everything with me but I cant really make it. Sounds bad!!! So I chose to perm it, I hope to change, change everything thats not belong to me.
Here I perm my hair.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


The whole 'new-ME'
Alright, this hair can only changed my face or style but it cant really change my heart, my mind.

People used to judge people by looking once at their face or maybe twice through the conversation between each other. For me, I bet you'll never know me well just for few days or maybe few conversation, few message. Heees. anyway, I still enjoy talking with everyone :D

Phewww, off to cook mee lorrr.

With hope,
eQing

No comments:

Post a Comment