Thursday, November 18, 2010

Oh-My-GOD-sushi

Outfit of the day, body-clone black skirt.
Shoe, Vinnci black flats.
Earing, rose.


The last day with my long black hair :)

The 'banyak pattern' one :D

Kayy, planned to have domino pizza but at last don know why going for Oh-Sushi which located at De Gardens. I was like so into Japanese food and honestly I am. *bigwaterrollingeyes* I cannot even control it because Ima SUSHI LOVER. Heees.
Anyway, the dishes for that day is really OH-MY-GOD-GELIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
The cha soba that I ordered was wateryy (the ice melted and honestly it shouldn't place on top of the soba).
The salmon sushi is like 30 year old fish meat. Iuuuuuuu. The smell really killed me at that moment. ;(
The seafood fried rice served at COLD temp. Are you alright? This is a fried rice laweyyyyy.

Nevermind, I still enjoy the mushroom soup with the babyyy :D

;(

XD

:) Soft shell crabbyyy

:)

;*(

X.X


.
.
.
.
.
The final output! *sobbing* Im not wasting food ler but the cha soba is too disgusting and I have tried my best of my best to finish or maybe swallow part of it. Trust me peeps ;(



Feeling not satisfied with the food, so Hoegarden, save my soul please :D




With huggss,

eQing



No comments:

Post a Comment