Thursday, November 25, 2010

BUSY BUSY BUSY AV


Wondering why I did not update my bloggie that frequent right? No choice. Because of the thingy below and I have to finish it on time. Here I update you guys what I have to sacrifice for this Advertising course :)
1. I have to give up blogging.
2. I have to give up my sleeping time.
3. I have to give up my dating time.
4. I have to give up my shopping time.
.
.
.


Here was the output of my effort.
Tadahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Color Studied Workbook. :D
While listening music given, you have to draw anything based on your feelings. WEIRDO =)











And here are some basic color work!
Seems so easy right? YOU'RE WRONG!!!!
Its damn hard because I have REDO and REDO ;(

Yeaa, its week 6 now and Im heading to week7 and yet I am still busying with my Dreamweaver and T'shirt design. Pheww, sounds tiring because all of my business course's friends have done all their presentation and assignment since week4 but I...........
Anyway, these works cannot beat me down but make me stronger and tougher :D

p/s: I hate people wearing mask infront of me, so please REMOVE it ;(

With Loves,

eQing


No comments:

Post a Comment