Monday, November 1, 2010

Hallo-ween :)


Alyte people, here you go for my recent activity in Utar, Kampar campus.
Halloween Partyyyyyyyy!!
Anyway, this party doesn't contain any alcoholic products but some healthy 'tong shui' ==!! Sounds weird? Thats the truth :)

Block A heritage hall :) Fully design with many manyb horror stuff. For instance, bats, coffin, ghost and so so on...

Creative larrr !!

There are smoke coming out! Do you see? A small coffin beside the large too.


Here I introduce the party peeps ::
Miss eQing, thats me with a weird pose! Im trying to act as sexy as I can but mission failed I know ;(

I imitated as a rabbit at that night! Yeaaa, I know you're closing your mouth while laughing at this moment! "Such a big fat rabbit" maybe thats what you'll be thinking of ==

The pro-camera-Nikon D90 cameraman for the night, YoongYi.
The pop-star-bieber, YuJian.

The couple, Janne and Hue.
The sexiest lips in the world, Tienyong.

The bloody girl, YiYi.
The super fair girl, Noris.

The samurai-X or something like Japanese Animate, WaiYu.

Guess who is this?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thats Alex Lim!!

With the TB7 groupmate, Valentine. She is having a sweet name :)

Mr. Flintstones.

With the horror doctor, Mike.

TB7 group-mate forever with their super creativity!!!

Mr.Bat, choonyuen.

The TB7 gurls :)

Pictures will be the best thing to describe all the part of the night. As you can I see I really enjoyed the party well although its little boring! Anyway, it was a success imitation of rabbit because people are calling me 'cutie rabbit' or 'playboy magazine stars' and so on!! I know it was so SWT== because rabbit shouldn't be that fat!!! Halloween should be a great night with some awesome costume so lets dress yourself up and attend those stupendous party with your gang!! It'll be super AWESOME!!

Last year Halloween, I was celebrating with my Mamalias gang as well! There lots of funs too :) I hope there will be another celebration that we can go together :D



No comments:

Post a Comment