Thursday, June 9, 2011

Freak


Guess everyone is still enjoying their week 2 maybe! But for sure that I already freak out with all those assignments, events, and ideas! Urgh, although it's little too heavy for me but yet I can handle it! LOL, its just part of my 'hoping' kay (: I know i can't really handle well cause I really freak out sometimes! I can be so so so crazy and doing some sort of freaky stuff ! haha, now only i realized that i kept mentioning the word " freak " ! i am glad to say that i have did quite-not-bad for public speaking's impromptu speech! Hees, here a big clap for myself *rfrf*

Kay, although its really a hard time! But yet I can find myself a piece of wonderful land when i was preparing salad for my housemates. Oh, I just sounds like too 'MAMA' please! Its weird cause I do enjoy chopping vegetables, fruits and tomatoes. ==
I know everyone do have their own stress, do learn how to handle it well and you can really live awesome and stress-less life! Do have fun of the things that you like peeps!
Sounds little too late now and I have to get myself back to the freaky detergent design! Wee, goodnight peeps.


Best regards,
YeeChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment