Friday, June 3, 2011

Chestnut hair


Angie and Wilson (:

Dye-ing progress ON.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tadaaa! The red hair girl :D

The reddish chestnut hair (:

Group Picture of the day (:

Tata to my black hair and say hello to the chestnut reddish hair. In this semester break, I have stepped into another stages in my life as I already dyed my hair. Weeee, such an untrustable news huh! Cause my mummy just so dislike people who dye his or her hair. She said: " your hair will totally get SPOIL" Not only this, my mum allowed me to do another tattoo on my body rather than dye my hair! I was like super HUH== at that time. My mummy really really different compared to other mum okay! She thinks differently! But I still ignore her words and head to the saloon with babyboy, angie and wilson (:
By the way, we need to change sometime just for good sake. Its really time for me to do changes because the old ways of mine doesn't mean the best ways i think.

Dughh, sometime I was wondering why those people can be so simply of hurting people's feelings, their acts really damn childish and these will only bring people troubles and troubles. Oh, not to leave out, these will only make people getting more and more hate them! Urgh, just can't bare with their stupid acts! HAHA, just crapping here to relieve my tension huh! Bare with me for only this post! Cause I really get fed up with someone's stupid acts. And also tones of assignment that waiting for me. Please bless me in the future with loves and hearts. (:


Best Regards,
YeeChing.

No comments:

Post a Comment