Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Dinner, KiZuna

Babyboy and I


The most food Cha Soba and Vege roll (:

Outfit of the day, my favorite maxi (:

Babyboy (:

Alright, a not-that-late post to update! It was just an ordinary dinner at Kizuna with him. Don't know why I just feels like dolling up myself that day! Basically I realized that I have been "simple-ing" for a very very long time, so thats the time for me to put some simple make up on my face. Guess what? I purposely went to beauty saloon to 'do' my face and get myself a thick black eyebrow for that night. Because I just can't bear with my grassy eyebrow anymore T_____T. I have already 'tahan' with it since the first day of my exam until the semester break. How long was it? Honestly, I can't really remember that!! (:

Head to dinner with babyboy then. Teehee, all these reminds me about our first dating at Secret Garden. How funny was that first time huh (: yeah, not to leave out something ! I dirty his face in our first dating! I was like WTF at that moment, how can I just dirty his face? How can I act so noob please!! How shame shame huh? Maybe I never spoon-feed people for long time so I dirt his dace accidentally! He just kept laughing at that time and said "never mind kay." This was really a marvelous and wondrous dating (:

He is the one who filled up the whole semester break of mine, from monday to sunday, not even a day to rest himself, really thank you for that!


Best Regards,
YeeChing.


No comments:

Post a Comment